INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLICATION OF ICT TO TEACHING & LEARNING (ICAITL 2018)
The International Conference on Application of ICT to Teaching and Learning is scheduled to hold in London, UK within16-17 February, 2018 with focuses on using ICT in education which includes practice, technology and theory. Since ancient times, research in education has never been discontinued. In particular, with the emergence of ICT which evolve very quickly, so has the changes in the research of education (e.g. theory and practice which go with these evolving technologies).
The aim of this conference is to provide a worldwide forum, where the international participants can share their research knowledge and ideas on the recent and latest research and map out the directions for future researchers and collaborations. Researchers and graduate students are welcomed to participate in the conference to exchange research findings in the frontier areas of Computers in Education.
Call For Paper:
Participants are encouraged to send in papers related but not limited to:
Challenges in learning and teaching - Cognitive engineering - Collaborative and collective processes - Context-aware learning environments - CSCL - Data mining, text mining, and web mining for learning - Distributed systems - Game-based learning - Global education and education for sustainable development - Instructional planning - Knowledge building, Knowledge management, knowledge awareness - Lifelong learning - Learning foundations and design theory - Learning strategies and learning styles - Learning and teaching in global spaces of transformation – Pedagogy
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LONDON HEATHROW T5
Phone:+44 1753 684001
London Rd, Slough SL3 8QB, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Abstract Paper Submission Deadline:5TH JANUARY , 2018
Final/Revised Paper Submission:15TH JANUARY, 2018
Last Date of Early Bird Registration:20TH JANUARY, 2018
Last Date of Registration:1ST FEBRUARY, 2018
Conference Dates:16TH - 17TH FEBRUARY, 2018
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to email@example.com.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: email@example.com write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.