INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP AND ITS DYNAMISM (ICILD 2018)
International Conference on Leadership and Innovation (ICILD-2018) is scheduled on 16-17 February, 2018 in London, United Kingdom. It is an effort to bring together opinions on Inclusive Leadership and Innovative Dynamism with special track to Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Studies involving Education, Business and Management, Finance and Economics, Health and Medicine Studies, Engineering & Technology Studies, Social Science & Humanities, Physical Life and Applied Sciences, Regional and Religious Studies.
Initiated with an ambition to transform ideas into reality, academia and industry will be together to exchange futuristic research direction and stipulation. The conference will provide networking opportunity to interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines. Also, participants from different countries will create professional environment under one roof.
Through networking and discussion in this meeting, academic experts and industry professionals can move ahead in applied research in addition to academic research
Call For Paper:
• New Business Models
• SME challenges & Issues
• SME & Globalization
• Entrepreneurial Marketing
• Entrepreneurial Education
• Small - Medium size Firms in Crisis
• Social Issues in Management
• Collaboration and Strategic Alliances
• Health and Medicine Studies
• Social Science & Humanities
• Engineering & Technology Studies
• Physical Life and Applied Sciences
• Regional and Religious Studies
• Mathematics & Statistics
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LONDON HEATHROW T5
Phone:+44 1753 684001
London Rd, Slough SL3 8QB, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Abstract Paper Submission Deadline:5TH JANUARY , 2018
Final/Revised Paper Submission:15TH JANUARY, 2018
Last Date of Early Bird Registration:20TH JANUARY, 2018
Last Date of Registration:1ST FEBRUARY, 2018
Conference Dates:16TH - 17TH FEBRUARY, 2018
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to email@example.com.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: email@example.com write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.