INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES IN ENGINEERING, ICT & EDUCATION (ICSTEIE 2018)
The ICSTEIE is organized to provide a unique platform for engaging researchers in a wide range of engineering, Education, Technologies and ICT within a sustainable development backdrop. ICSTEIE 2018 is slated to hold within the 16 – 17 February in London, United Kingdom.
The integration among these disciplines is inevitable due to recent advances that result in facilitating solutions of complex modelling and analysis problems. Big data is a rapidly expanding research area spanning the fields of computer science and information management, and has become central in understanding and solving complex problems in different disciplinary fields.
Call For Paper:
Esteemed Authors are invited to submit papers on but not limited to, the following research and development areas/fields:
• Computer Integrated Manufacturing
• Design and Manufacturing Engineering
• Industrial and Systems Engineering
• Materials Science and Engineering
• Mechatronics and Automation
• Operations Research
• Production Planning and Contro
• Big Data Management and Application
• Data Mining and Data Engineering
• Cyber Security Issues
• Latest Trends in ICT Application
• Communication, network and hardware
• ICT in Business Administration, Finance and Economy
• ICT in Governance and Government Policy Making
• ICT in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences and Research
• ICT in Medicine and Health Care
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LONDON HEATHROW T5
Phone:+44 1753 684001
London Rd, Slough SL3 8QB, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Abstract Paper Submission Deadline:5TH JANUARY , 2018
Final/Revised Paper Submission:15TH JANUARY, 2018
Last Date of Early Bird Registration:20TH JANUARY, 2018
Last Date of Registration:1ST FEBRUARY, 2018
Conference Dates:16TH - 17TH FEBRUARY, 2018
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: email@example.com (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.