INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TEACHING FOR CHANGE AND INNOVATION(ICTCI 2018)
Welcome to the International Conference on Teaching for Change and Innovation. It is scheduled for 16-17 February, 2018 in London, United Kingdom. This conference aims to bring together practitioners, scholars and organisations committed to Work-Applied Learning and related areas around the world. These collaborations result in industry based research and consultancy projects, all of which will contribute to knowledge and the practice of Teaching for Change globally.
Call For Paper:
Consider these themes and examples as inspiration for your participation.
Collaboration in the Classroom
• case studies and problem-based learning
• group games and simulations
• study groups and peer-led team learning
• group learning and assessment
Collaboration and Technology
• virtual teams
• wikis, blogs, tweets
• Desire2Learn and Web 2.0
• peer editing tools
• concept mapping
• team teaching/co-teaching
• teaching across disciplines
• student/instructor collaboration and mentorship
• learning circles
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LONDON HEATHROW T5
Phone:+44 1753 684001
London Rd, Slough SL3 8QB, UK
Members - $300
Non-members - $400
The training fee includes: All training
packages, lunches, research sessions, training materials, training bag, group photograph.
Abstract Paper Submission Deadline:5TH JANUARY , 2018
Final/Revised Paper Submission:15TH JANUARY, 2018
Last Date of Early Bird Registration:20TH JANUARY, 2018
Last Date of Registration:1ST FEBRUARY, 2018
Conference Dates:16TH - 17TH FEBRUARY, 2018
Early Bird Registration
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, the above charges are for the paper upto 4 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page will be there and long paper registration cover a paper within 8-15 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Registration Instruction for Publication of FULL Paper/Abstract
1. If you want to submit a Paper,you are welcomed to submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference Committee will send out the notification after the review process.
3. Authors whose paper are accepted should follow all the steps listed in the notification form.
4. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
5. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Registration Instruction for Listener
1. If you like to attend our conference as LISTENER then please email us at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org write the conference name & dates in that email.
2. The conference staff will email you the Registration Form at your email id.
3. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card or Bank Transfer
4. Send your filled registration form (.doc format) to us at: email@example.com (Before deadline).
5. Your registration will be confirmed when the registration fee is received.